Friday, December 27, 2013

Winter Glam {Skindustrial Fab}



Awww I brought out the snuggle buddies for this one! Skindustrial Bodyworks came out with this exceptionally gorgeous winter jacket and I took it out for a stroll with my lil friends.
Now, I wont really claim to hold close to any ONE style of dressing because there are so many that I love. But this was a new one for me. I can't really say I go all out 'glam' too much but this jacket made the words 'glam' and 'luxurious' come to mind. It comes in several different colors, including Blue, Charcoal, Cream, Pink and this one featured is Silver.
Make your way over to the Skindustrial Bodyworks shop to check out everything! From amazing skins, shapes, clothing and accessories too.
Gotta love my designers that keep me fashionably warm!

Body:
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Mimi] - [ DK Milk TDR ] @ TDR
Hair: Vanity Hair: La Latina-Blacks
Eyes: .ID. Shades of Blue / Sky
Eyeshadow: AngelRED make-up Christina Eyeshadow
Lip Gloss: {ataxia} Glossy Natural Lips - Medium
Nails: KOSH - Slink Applier GLOSSY FINGERNAILS #2
Slink hands used.

Outfit:
Jacket: SKBW Winter Outfit - Silver (includes coat, pants, shirt)
Shoes: N-core CINQ "Black" (Mesh)

Accessories:
Pearl choker and earrings: *ICING* Princess Pearl Set
Snuggle buddies: .Birdy. Snow Cub VIP gift <3





No comments:

Post a Comment