Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"Let Me Love You To Death..."


{I dont know why blogger makes my pics look really white, looks a ton better on Flickr}

Suicide Dollz is open for another round of yumminess! Honestly I didn't know where to look first so I ended up grabbing a lot. Too many of my favs in one place is not a good thing for Gia! DRBC's lil dresses there are adorbs! Think every Valentine day emotion was covered so take your pic. Of course, mine is a dark one. 
In my closie there, I am holding *gasp* another vape by Reckless! My fav vape by Reckless actually...no one of my favs! It's at The Big Show, it's got Ms. Monroe on it, I was in love! 
I needed some heels that were classy, feminine, gorgeous...of course I went to L.Warwick. These heels plus some of her other gorgeous ones are also at Suicide Dollz and definitely snag worthy!
All of it plus goodies I snagged at Collabor88 inspired my photos for this blog. 

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..." Maybe it's a love like that, words like that, that I wait for. It's deeper than a poem, deeper than any emotion easily visible to the eye. I envy the loves that we see in movies because they do not exist. ....A love like the Phantom gives to Christine in 'The Phantom of the Opera', A love like Dracula has for Mina...a love that is timeless. Not 'Till Death do us Part'....it's "Even in Death, We Will Never Part.."


There are two things to be noted here. One, that I love my L.W. heels and have since before she went slink, just sayin'. And two...I finally found someone who knows how to paint my SL nails right! I love you Pin Me Down! Where have you been all my dark lil life?!

Body
Skin: Essences - Lorde01 *lumiere*
Hair: Clawtooth: Lady Stardust (Silent Movie Star Pack) @ C88
Eyes: [theSkinnery] Obscurity eyes - 13
Running Mascara: dl:: Mascara Tiars (4 versions)
Toe Nail Polish: PMD - Nail Hud - Goth my nails up
Slink hands and feet used. 

Outfit
Dress: DRBC ::sweet tart:: Audrey dress w/applier - love lace @ Suicide Dollz
Gloves: :AE: Appliers for SLINK Hands Tattoo Opera Gloves
Heels: [L.Warwick] Savannah -Ankle Strapped Heels- Noir Leather (Also at Suicide Dollz linked above!)

Accessories
Hat: DRBC Good Mourning Hat (A Part of the ::drbc:: good mourning duo that is in the Tainted Love hunt going on right now!)
Necklace & Earrings: (Yummy) Satin Bow & Pearls Set - Black
Ring: MG - Rings - Royal Khadijah Estate
Vape: Reckless Norma Vape RARE @ The Big Show (linked above)
Parasol: RO-Umbrella Broken (Rare) (This was at the OMGacha Event is now at the main store!)



No comments:

Post a Comment