Monday, April 11, 2016

White Out




Hey loves!
I have a shit ton to catch up on! I know, I know. I had some fun playing with the new release from Death Row Designs, a wonderful selection of light fixtures that are available at Chapter 4.
There's several different ones to choose from so if you haven't been over to the event, make sure to hop over and grab all the DRD stuff, especially because it is in the 99L room! Lighting is always a great thing to play around with in your SL homes, and as you can see above, even to play around with in pictures <3
Keepin' it short & real. I luv your faces! Be back very soon with all the things I have to haul ass on and some things that I simply think are damn adorbs!

Body
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire
Skin Applier: [Pink Fuel] <Crystal> - Morgana - CATWA Head Applier
Hair: [RA] Winx Hair - Grayscale @ We <3 RP (Upper pic)
Hair 2: [DUE] Sakura - B&W @ The Project Se7en

Outfit (upper pic obviously! :P)
Bodysuit: .::Dead Dollz::. Ripley - White @ We <3 Roleplay
Boots: REIGN.- Patent Mishi Thigh High Boots- WHITE
Arm Inserts: : Amorous : Albedo 0 Point 39 (No longer available!)

Poses
Upper pic: Apple Spice - Against the Wall Poses 011-020 Fatpack
Lower Pic: Del May - Slumped lean

Props
Lights: DRD-industrial lights - string bulbs @ Chapter 4
DRD-industrial wall lights - urban/l

No comments:

Post a Comment