Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Here Comes the Rain Again

{Taken at Kekeland}


Time to start busting out the sweaters, hoodies, boots and jackets kids...winter is right around the corner!
We have these odd days where I live where the weather is so ass backwards. I'm looking out the window right now and it looks gorgeous outside! The sun is shining SO bright but at the same time, my feet are freezing and I know damn well if I went outside, it would be cold. We have days where the sun is shining bright and it's raining outside and all I can do is shake my head at mother nature and be like, "I know how you feel gurrrl."
That's how the entire month of November is for me, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Typically, in my part of the world, we're covered in snow. So I will take some rainy/cold days and hopefully the snow will hold out till December. A white Christmas is always welcome =)
I mashed up a nice little outfit that I kinda love! Nice warm colors for the season and a messy hair does the trick. Not to mention the pose which was perfect. The news lately hasn't made me want to look at it too much so why not use it for a bit of shelter?!
Good luck on keeping up with alllll the current events and allll the upcoming events lol but head over to Sad November and snag these cutsies before they're gone <3

See you again soon guys & dolls!


Body Head: CATWA HEAD Dyana
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Skin Applier: [theSkinnery] Sonya (Catwa Skin Applier) champagne
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Yeri /Black & White @ Collabor88
Nails: Nailed It - All in One - Autumn F. Palette I Set @ Be Beauty Event



Outfit
Top & Skirt (attached): Petite Mort- Plum Nora dress @ Sad November
                                      Petite Mort on Facebook
Scarf: Petite Mort- Cable knit scarf @ Sad November
Knee Highs: AviCandy - Overknee Socks plain and Ripped
Boots: [ hoorenbeek ] Mesh Military Boots - Burgundy

Pose
The Pose Shop newspaper cover // Sad November @ Sad November


No comments:

Post a Comment