Saturday, October 26, 2013

Autumn, My Love..




{All pics taken at The Autumn Cafe}
There's so many pieces that make up the person that is me. We'd be here forever if I decided to tell you about that book. My favorite time of the year is Autumn. It's jeans and a t-shirt, pumpkin spiced coffee, PUMPKIN EVERYTHING!, those bright leaves scattered around, the smells, Halloween (of course). It's my comfort zone...and a time when I don't think there is one single day that goes by that I don't smile. Autumn, you are honestly my love. 

The get-up I am in is so much like something I would wear in my everyday life. And the skin, although it was featured in my blog once before, deserved to have it's cleaner moment again because I think Frost Did quite an amazing job. 

Body:
Skin: FK! Designs- Gwen Skin-Pale (With Tango and Phat Azz Appliers) (Thank you Frost!)
Hair: [taketomi]- Hana-Blacks
Eyeshadow: Virtual/Insanity- Make Me Up- Punk
Lipstick: -UtopiaH- Goth Glosses Set (Goth in Night is the one in the pics)
Tattoo is one I've previously featured in my blogs but one of my favorites! By Endless Pain Tattoos 

Get-Up:
Top: FK! Designs- Halloween Tank Top (sizes xxs-large)
Jeans: Auxillary- Belted Bells-Grime
Necklace: Cute Poison- Horror Necklace red (Zombie A) Rare (Found at Horrorfest)
Also wearing slink hands and feet found at the Slink Mainstore



No comments:

Post a Comment