Friday, October 25, 2013

The Nurse Who Loved Me [System Failure]


 {All Pics Taken On Location}
Did I mention that I loved the System Failure event this year? This is my first year joining in and I am only sorry that I missed the previous ones! I hear from others that this is one of the best. So if you haven't been down to test your skillz, I suggest you do so! Game Landing Point

One of my favorite things about it is, even though you're going to find some cheaters in every event/hunt/game...the only person you would be cheating in this one is you. It appeased this gamer chick with its adventure/puzzle old school game like vibe.

The get-up I am rockin' here is by Sakide and you can find it along your way! I should mention that you will have to keep an eye out because it is scattered around.

Body:
Skin: FK! Designs- Gwen Skin-Pale
Hair: Tameless- Cybil-Bloodsoaked (Group gift:free to join!)
Make-up/Zombieface: Death Row Designs- Gore Zombieface

Get-Up:
Sakide: Sightless Nurse Outfit (including the pipe in my hand and everything else on me!)

Pose: (1st pic) Hopscotch (this pose is found in the System Failure event along with a few amazing others!)


No comments:

Post a Comment