Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Just Cherry [System Failure]


{All Pics Taken On Location}
So I happened upon the System Failure event and I am SO glad I did! System Failure is a completely interactive and rewarding experience. Very rewarding I might add. Everything I found in this hunt is awesome! System Failure features multiple levels, challenging puzzles, big scares, and of course, dozens of prizes (for both gals and guys!) At the starting point, you get a package that gives you a HUD, Flashlight, Shield Tech Employee Badge, Lab Coat (Mesh, in different sizes). I even had fun wearing the lab coat and the flashlight, as you can see. Then I found a bloody hand and well...the lil zombie in me couldn't help but enjoy my "manwich" and it was finger lickin' good! I am sportin' a cute lil dress I found while playing detective!

Body:
Skin: [Mystic Canvass]-Evian Skin & Bonus Shape (Tango Appliers available)
Hair: Truth- Gattina-Black & Whites
Eyes: Pin Me Down- Erina-Red (Also A Hunt Item!)
Tattoo: Endless Pain Tattoos- Nightmare

Get-up:
Dress: Sn@tch-Cherry Darling Retro Dress
Shoesies: L'Emporio- BiPumps-Bicolor Pumps Black&White
Glasses: Artilleri- Gabriella Glasses- Black

Om nom hand you come across in System Failure, flashlight & Shield Tech Employee Badge are part of the starter package...I just thought they were snazzy ;)
Here's your ride, message me in game if you want a random buddy, I'd do it again :D
System Failure Game Landing


No comments:

Post a Comment