Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Recipe for Zombcakes!


When I came back to Second Life, I came back with a hunger! I wanted my Vintage fashion. I wanted my Psychobilly, Rockabilly, Zombie Pinup Girl hunger satiated! I searched for months and yes I found a few cute things but I found my wicked heart and home in a place called DRBC or Death Rocker Bettie Crocker. I can't say enough about the quality of the clothing or the customer service.
Now, allow me to serve those Zombcakes up with a smile!

The Get Up:
Dress- DRBC-Nettie Dress Purrfect
Shoesies- Ingenue-Pickford Heels-Cherry (require Slink mesh feet)
Bracelet-DirtyLand-Black Perls (yes it's spelled like that!)

Body:
Skin- [Mystic Canvass]: Haydens Jello Skin (Gatcha Event)
Hair- Analog Dog: Norma-Blacks
Lipstick- Leafy-Red Lipsticks/Cherry Kiss
Eyeliner- DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
Bloody Mouth-Suicidal Unborn!
Autopsy Scar-La Malvada Mujer-Autopsia

No comments:

Post a Comment