Friday, November 8, 2013

Paint It Black




I remember my first days of playing Second Life. They weren't too gentle, to say the least. Yes, there were freebie shops and whatnot but the only lucky chairs that I remember, were ones that you had to sit on for several hours (at the least 30 minutes) to get an outfit. Or the lovely ones where you would sit for hours and hours to get like...2 linden. Upon my return to Second Life in February, I was amazed at the amount of hunts that were taking place. And "gatchas". If you don't know what a gacha is, I'll explain it quick, it's basically a slot machine. Designers place a certain number of items, be it clothing, accessories, skin, etc. in the machine, you pay a set amount and take your chance at getting one of the items the designer included in the gatcha. You have a greater chance at getting some more than others, aka 'Commons' vs. 'Rares'. Well, I think this is just outright spoiling everyone, but I won't complain. The Gatcha Garden for November is open and it has some awesome little steals!
Their blog will give you a nice preview of what is available or you can head on over in world and dive right in.
The sexy lil number I am wearing is by DRBC and was a gift from a lovely friend of mine (Thank you Dante!). Another good thing about the gatchas. If you get the same one (while trying to get that darn rare!) you can sell or even better, pass them along to your friends as gifts, believe me, they wont complain.

Body:
Skin: [Mystic Canvass]  Katherine 2 Skin and Bonus Shape (besides the bonus shape you get brow options, different cup sizes, make-up options and Lola Appliers are available! I hear she's working her bum off on slink hand and feet appliers and phat azz appliers! Hoooo!!
[Mystic Canvass] on the Market Place! 
Hair: DRBC Dahlia Hair-Black Cherry New Group Gift!
DRBC on the Market Place!
Make-Up: Mon Cheri Lace Make up and Black Sheer Lip Gloss (This was a Black Fair gift. Yes, I do in fact keep my good freebies and put them to use!)
Mon Cheri On the Market Place!

Get-Up:
Dress: DRBC (linked above) Cleo Dress-Obsidian Glint found at the Gatcha Garden  this month! November 7th-December 3rd.
Nylons: Izzie's Black Stockings with Slink applier. (Also a black fair gift!)
Shoesies: Slink Vintage 2-Strap Pumps Black (Slink feet needed to wear these!)
Bracelet: DirtyLand Black Perls Magic DirtyLand on the Market Place!
Necklace: DECO Marilyn Pearls-Licorice DECO on the Market Place!







No comments:

Post a Comment