Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lovely Little Corpse...






{Pic taken at A&Y Bunker CyberCity}

One of the things I like to do in Second Life is just wander around. I admire the sights, (sometimes) the sounds, originality, etc. It doesn't matter what it is really, it might just be at a store. Some shops go all out to make their place cozy enough for you to just want to hang out there. I have a few I favor. Anyway, on one of my little stops last night, I stopped in place called Darkware. Some of my friends were going on and on about some of their new stuff so I thought I would take a peek. I am glad I did! I snagged this cute corset and decided to rock it on out today. And then the store owner popped up behind me and about made me have a mini heart attack. Head on over and take a look at the sim, it's quite a lovely site with some of my favorite shops soon to join forces there! Make sure to check out the badassery lineup that Darkware has available at extremely reasonable prices!

Body: 
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Benny Skin & Bonus Shape (appliers available! Different cup sizes, hair bases, make-up options included) [MC] on the Marketplace! 
Hair: (Chemistry) Willow 2 -Sleek w/ Short Bangs (Chemistry) on the Marketplace!
Slink Hands worn

Get-Up:
Top: {DarkWare} Corpse Corset-Zombie- NEW! And only 100L snag it! {DarkWare} on the MarketPlace!
Pants: D-Style Olivia Leggings-Solid (Available at the Rockabilly Fashion Fair!)
Shoesies: {DarkWare} Poison Heels Black Fishnet
Necklace: Izzie's 50's Pearl Necklace Pink




 

No comments:

Post a Comment