Friday, November 1, 2013

"Where's My Money, Bitch!"

{Pic taken in the Ghetto}

When I saw this outfit, I had to snag it and get this quickie in. I'm a huge fan of 'Breaking Bad' and had to give my 'nod' to the show. Do you back Heisenberg? Do you back Pinkman? I dunno, either way, I love them both...and STILL have some catching up to do with that show!

Body:
Skin: Corvis Zara skin (Group gift!)
Hair: Wasabi Pills Melissa Mesh Hair- Aquatic (This was at a Gacha Event)
Mouthie: *Milk* My Hangover Cure (From the Summer Hangover Hunt at Jersey Shore)
Cheek Bandaid: Rotten Toe-Bandages 2 Face Tattoo
Knees Ouchies: Little Pricks Banged Up Knees
Tattoo: Para Designs Outlaw Tattoo

Get-Up:
Dress: *Ninia* Suspender Dress (Heisenberg) (At fi*fridays last week!)
Shoesies: FK! Designs Ursula Boots-Red

Accessories:
Necklace: *DECO* Recycled Necklace
Bracelets: from Phobe ~Piercings & More~ and Rotten Toe Urban Bracelet (linked above) Group Gift!  


No comments:

Post a Comment