Friday, November 29, 2013

You Sexy Lil Bookworm You!


{Pics taken at Kowloon}

The Geeks n' Nerds Fair started and one of my favorite bloggess' did a meme about it. Strawberry Singh of course. I made my lil trip over to the Fair and did some random shopping...although some of the things I was hoping to see weren't there. Dr. Who fans were probably jumping for joy. Her meme, the fair...it all made me think of what this 'Geeky/Nerd' thing is. I've been called a 'Nerd' for so long that now I simply shrug it off but when I was younger, not so much. 
I was going to answer all her Meme questions...but, let me say it like this. My glasses don't make me a nerd, they only underline the fact that I was born with eyesight that is...less than perfect. The fact that I've always been a gamer is just me. It's something I enjoy, it's my break from the world. I love reading. I am a very proud bookworm and am known to pick up books at random (in your home, in your closet!) and read the hell out of them. I love Sci-Fi, I love ALL things paranormal. I love Dungeons and Dragons, I am probably more familiar with the maps of Middle Earth and Faerun than most would admit. Confession? I fan girl scream when I see The Desolation of Smaug trailers.
All of this just makes up the person that is me...and maybe that says 'Nerd' to you, hell maybe I am a nerd...but I'm a damn sexy one! <3

Hope you all made it to the Fair and to the Thrift shop! The Thrift shop ends on December 1st so your chance to snag that cute dress at an Ah-may-zing price is ticking!

Body: 
Skin: Essences-Song TDRF 01 @ TDR
Hair: AUX Cutie Pie Naturals Pack
Eyes: ID Sunburst Eyes-Brown
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth Realistic
Slink hands used in both photos

Get-Up:
Dress: DRBC- Megan Dress-Stripes n' Leather @ Thrift Shop Ends December 1st!!
Shoesies: [GOS]- Bordello Bonnie-Black @ Shoetopia
Stole: MODA Gabor Mink Stole and HUD
Glasses: Artilleri Gabriella Glasses-Black

Poses:
Top Pic: Label Motion Nerd-Fat Pack 
----->(2 new fat packs at Label Motion for 50L till December 6th!)
Bottom Pic: Nani Book nerd @ Geeks N' Nerds Fair 




No comments:

Post a Comment