Wednesday, November 27, 2013

He Luvs Me For My Brainzzz!



{Pics taken at DeadPool}

As this special holiday approaches (tomorrow! YIKES!) I am ever thankful that my dude loves me for my brainzz. He really does! He tolerates the Scream Queen that I am and encourages and joins in on my horror loving life. And so this blog is special to me cuz that cute psychobilly zombie in the black leather jacket is him! He doesn't play Second Life with me too much, he's into other games but once again he's here for me.
Though I was tempted to rip their jaws and arms off and put chains around their necks, I knew these zombies would play nice with me even though I enticed them with my cute dress and the tattoo which screamed for them to EAT ME! <3
How glad am I that I walked into Elska yesterday and ran into a lil corner of inked heaven! Between Elska and Reckless, I think I'm pretty much taken care of in that department. Make sure to make your way over and check them both out if you haven't already!

If you celebrate it, I Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

 Body:
Skin: Essences Song TDRF 02 (found at TDR) (comes with several eyebrow color options)
Hair: Ploom Marisa Dipped
Tattoo: Elska 'Eat Me' Mesh Tattoo (Will be available at the new round of Acid Lily, Starts December 2nd!) Acid Lily. Elska on the Marketplace
Eyes & Lashes: Redgrave-Eyes & Lashes-Snow (previously linked)
Slink Hands used in all photos

Get-Up:
Dress: Knockers Pucker Up Dress [Chicks With Brains-Blue] Sizes xxs-Large and Mirage Top Applier
Shoesies: Gos- Bordello-Dita Black @ Shoetopia
Earrings and Necklace: Cute Poison Melting Earrings and Nautical Necklaces

His:
Outfit: Razor Vintage Revolver Jacket and Hoon Faded Chords-Blue (they were at the Rockabilly Fashion Fair, but if you snooze you lose man!) Razor on the Marketplace
Shoes: Fin Rebel Chucks- Black
Hair: Exile Revolver-Naturals (Raven)
Skin and Eyes: DRD Zombie Skin Male, Dreagan Eyes (from avatar sets)




No comments:

Post a Comment