Sunday, November 24, 2013

Rose of the Devil's Garden...



{Pics taken at Resplendent Rose Garden}

Señorita print, what?! I love it! DRBC quite often knows how to melt my heart. So I took this new get-up of mine out for a stroll in the rose garden. With the holiday season here, prepping for everything to come....peace and serenity was much needed today and this little place seemed to do the trick. I was surrounded by many beautiful sights and even a few playful sights. I'm sure nobody saw what I did to that there bench!

Body:
Skin: Al Vulo-Snow White at The Dressing Room
Hair: Chemistry-Vines B&W's (Raven)
Eyes: Redgrave Eyes+Lashes-Snow
Make-Up: Lipstick: *Leafy LipGloss Cherry Kiss Eyeliner: Birdy VIP Eyeliner
Hair Roses: CaTwA
Slink hands and feet used in both photos.

Get-Up:
Dress: DRBC Golightly Dress-Senoritas (Lolas Tango Applier included! Sizes xxs through large)
Shoes: Ingenue Pickford Heels-Cherry
Rose Basket: ~Soedara~ Red Roses In Basket

Pose: Top pic & Bottom Pic: Label Motion-Valma Poses at The Dressing Room (Linked above)
Middle pic: Elephante Poses Dani California #2


No comments:

Post a Comment