Sunday, November 24, 2013

Rebel Bettie's




{Pics taken at Baja Norte}

I don't know where you are, but where I am...it's freeeeeezing! Not literally but it feels like it. So when my gorgeous friend and I laid our eyes on the new DRBC swim suits, a day at the beach in our Second Life was in order! Now, I know I could've enjoyed the sand between my toes but...I couldnt seem to get my new LW heels off my feet! And also...I love me some Reckless. Perfect chance to show off my new ink. A girl can look cute in a bikini...but I felt rather Rebel in mine! To get specifics on what my girl Anika has on, make sure to check out her take on our day at the beach on her blog.

Body:
Skin: FK! Designs Gwen Skin-Pale (With Tango & Phat Azz appliers) FK! Designs On the Market Place
Hair: DeLa Wixson-Blacks and Whites (I'm wearing Black 4 here)
Eyes: ID-Tropical Brights-Sky
Make Up: AlterEgo Trendsetter Makeup #12-Call Girl Red
Tattoo: Reckless Ruthless F*$k (Slink-Phat Azz-Tango Appliers Available, Sold Separately) Reckless on the Market Place
Slink Hands and Feet used.

Get-Up:
Swim Wear: DRBC-Beach Bettie Purrfect *NEW!* (Comes in sizes xxs through Large and deformer) DRBC on the Market Place
Shoesies: [L. Warwick] Siren Platform Heels Noir (Slink feet needed to wear these) LW on the Market Place






No comments:

Post a Comment