Thursday, December 19, 2013

"Have You Ever Danced With The Devil In The Pale Moonlight?"





Still coming at you hard with this Gothmas love!
It's no secret to anyone that I love, love, LOVE me some DRBC! Mesh is mesh unless you add some magic to it and when you make me think I can reach in and touch the fabric of my Second Life outfit, I declare that success! So DRBC made these cutesy kind of dresses but you know me, I'm going to take it and make it mine! I paired it with these magnificent heels also at Gothmas from Enfant Terrible, one of my all time FAV Elska tattoos, some rather gorgeous facial piercings from Things and Plooms 12 Days of Christmas hair! I hope you've all taken advantage of that too. The hair isn't free but the price is great and poses on the other side too!

I won't apologize for all the photos, when I am having fun with an outfit, you'll know <3

All of my Gothmas links should take you right to the shop and when you're there, the sims are pretty easy to maneuver. If you're familiar with 'Area Search', typing in the store name should allow for easy access as well. Make sure you're taking in the lovely view and snapping a few pics as well. I just can't get enough of it myself!

Body:
Skin: [MC] Snow Dust Skin With (all) Appliers-Rust @ Frost
Hair: .ploom. Khloe - Dipped
Eyes: !TLB - Manson Eyes
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -32- CandyDoll
Teeth: ILLMATIC :: The Perfect Teeth - Normals
Nails: ~SongBird~ Slink Nails : Gloss Tipped Matte
Tattoo: Elska - Bleeding Sisters (w/ Phat Azz applier)
Slink hands and feet used.

Outfit:
Dress: DRBC- Little Angel Dress - Red Devil @ Gothmas
Shoes: .Enfant Terrible. wrapped heels (red base) (Available in multiple colors) @ Gothmas
Piercings: .Things.-Jondrette Piercing @ Jewelry & Accessory Expo
Horns: Faster Pussycat Black Boned Horn @ Jewelery @ Accessory Expo (linked above)
Badassery Wings: "Eclipse" Wings // Monochrome Pack @ Frost (also linked above)

Poses:
Del May
Imeka




No comments:

Post a Comment