Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Through the Glass




I had so much fun taking photos for this. The problem I had was I couldn't choose which photos to share. Seriously, I sat there thinking about it for awhile.
Gothmas by Gaslight has thus far been an amazing experience for me in so many ways. What I love about the events is seeing what the designers come up with. What does "Gothmas by Gaslight" mean to you? It meant several things to me and that is my goal, to capture what it means in my mind.
Mystic Canvass has made some Ah-MAY-zing skins for the Frost event! I am just in awe with the talent. I love that I dont have to find eyeliner or lipstick or anything else to compliment her skins because they are all badass on their own! MC sale is STILL going on at her store by the way! 99L for skins 1L for Lola appliers!
MC Skin+Sakide's Gothmas special made me think of...well, this. Flash Friendly poses provided the perfect prop for the setting.

Body:
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Snow Dust Skin With (ALL!) Appliers-Snow @ FROST
Hair:  .ploom. Blacks - Mia (Found on the MP)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes - Snow
Nails: ~SongBird~ Slink Nails : Gloss Tipped Matte
Slink hands & feet used.

Outfit:
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Silent Dress White & Black @ Gothmas
Heels: Blah. ( My Satin Bow Pumps ) White (for Slink Medium Feet) @ FROST

Accessories:
Ring/Earrings: :*:CPD:*: Ice Queen v3 Earring & :*:CPD:*: Ice Queen v3 Ring @ Gothmas
Necklace: -DRD- Arendell @ Jewelry & Accessory Expo

Poses:
Middle Pic Pose: {Imeka} Reika- Pose Pack
Mirror and poses: Flash Friendly Poses Coraline Trapt (Includes the fab mirror and poses) @ Gothmas




No comments:

Post a Comment