Saturday, December 14, 2013

I Can Only Be Me



Of the many styles I've seen and displayed this winter...this is one of my favorites. It represents the real me. I'm always me. Always a lil bit gothy, a lil bit horror, still approachable (I think), always Halloween and I don't think there's anything wrong with showing off the real you even in your Second Life.
Sakide made this adorable sweater for the FROST event and it took me about .2 seconds to snag it! I paired it with some cute pants I ran into there and FK! Designs Legwarmer boots perfected it. Apparently FK! Designs has a ton of hidden treasures on the MP which I will link you to so make sure to check it out!

Body:
Skin: Essences - Olyvia03 *doux* @ TDR
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 43 / NOIR @ Collabor88
Eyes: LAQ ~ Dazzling White Eyes
Slink hands used.

Outfit:
Top: [SAKIDE] Fireside Cardigan Black @ The Frost Event
Pants: -TartCake- Supa Ripped Booty Jeans Skully (With Phat Azz applier) @ The Frost Event (linked above)
Shoes: FK! Designs - Legwarmer Boots V.2 (Look for them on the FK! Designs Marketplace)

Accessories:
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Shadow Cross
Purse: Theater Chain Shop Dead Land Cross @ Gothmas By Gaslight (Opens 12/15/13)
Ring: !TLB Pearl Ring/Grey (gacha) @ Gothmas By Gaslight

Poses:
Label Motion TDR Mix Dec 6th and Nerd fatpack

No comments:

Post a Comment