Saturday, December 14, 2013

Merry GOTHMAS To You! [The Little Bat Special]


 {Entering Vampire Empire)


 {Bottom Two Photos Taken at My Fav! Transylvania}
{Top Photos taken at Gothmas By Gaslight}

Oh it soon approaches! If you don't know what I speak of, I'm talking about Gothmas By Gaslight.  The event will take place from  December 15-January 5 on two sims. For more info on it, feel free to head over to their website and snoop around.
Some of my favorite designers are participating in this event and The Little Bat is one of them. Drusilla's little store has always held a special place in my black little heart for its gothyness and the prices. She just spoils us. Her place includes gachas, luckyboards and tons of spooky goodness to appease your lil dark hearts. She's made some adorable dresses for Gothmas and the shoes...gothy with a lil vintage twist, I'm in love! They come in several different colors but you know me, I like my black with a side of black <3 Don't miss out on her gachas either. The ring on my finger is hers as well!
La Petite Morte is also participating and must I say more? I adored their collar and more will be featured soon!

Body:
Skin: .Birdy. Blair Skin  ~Porcelaine~ Goth @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Top Hair: Exile  Run To You Naturals
Bottom Hair: TRUTH HAIR Melita -  black & whites *New*
Eyes: Beautiful Freak Winterborn-Crimson Eyes used in bottom pics, Twilight Eyes Used in top photos. ~Available at Gothmas By Gaslight
Eyeshadow: Beautiful Freak- Lua eyeshadow - curse blue- Available at Gothmas By Gaslight (Top two photos)
Hand Tattoo: .Reckless. - Halloween Gacha - R.I.P
Slink hands used. 

Outfit:
Dress: !The Little Bat- Ginny/Sky (top photos) & Holly Dress/Coal (bottom photos) ~Available at Gothmas by Gaslight
Heels: !The Little Bat: Holly Heels/Coal~Available at Gothmas by Gaslight
Tights: Anymore Tights Lace Black #4


Accessories 
Ring: !The Little Bat-Pearl Ring/Grey (Gacha)~Available at Gothmas by Gaslight
Collar: La Petite Mort Gothic Victorian Choker ~Available at Gothmas by Gaslight
Umbrella: DRD Victorian Umbrella



No comments:

Post a Comment