Sunday, December 1, 2013

Naughty or Nice?





Dear Goth1c0, I'm so glad you're in my SL! <3
When I came back to Second Life (after my lil couple year break), I was SO happy to see that at least one of my favs was still there and rockin'! It's like finding an old friend and reconnecting.
I snagged some Goth1c0 at the Winter Trend, kind of loving this Crew Neck Sweater (which comes in different colors/designs). This one in particular just made me think, Nice...but it can be so naughty! What can I say, the playful me will hop out from time to time.
Of course, Can't get enough of Elska! Hope you made it over to the Black Friday sale but in case you didn't, her group has some ah-may-zing group gifts for a low cost to join! I will be featuring those soon too!

So the question remains....are you naughty or nice?

Body:
Skin: Birdy Blair Skin -Dusk~ Darling (@ The Acade Gacha Event)
Hair: LaViere Gemma Greyscale
Tattoo: Elska Bleeding Sisters (With Phat Azz Applier)
Slink hands used.

Get-Up:
Top: Goth1c0 F.OFF Crew Neck Sweater (@ Winter Trend)
Skirt: Gizza Mini Leather Skirt-Black-Grey
Shoes: Renegade Nola Platform Wedges-Black
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Shadow Cross Plus Matching Earrings
Purse: Tentacio Killer Purse

Poses:
Top Pic: Label Motion Carola Fatpack
Bottom Pic: Apple Spice-Against The Wall Pose




No comments:

Post a Comment