Wednesday, December 4, 2013

You Game?


Still another part to me is the lil fact that I love gaming! I love love my games. From Atari to Nintendo, Playstation and PS2 and then I kind of ventured over to PC gaming and never looked back! And so starts the console vs. PC gamer war! Nah, I love gamers in general. My favorites being zombie games of course. Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, Dead Island, Dead Rising, Resident Evil (*insert fan girl squeal*) and I am talking about Resident Evil 2 and 3. Like when you're playing Jill and the Nemesis keeps coming back over and over again! ARGH! I don't know how many times I slammed the controller across the bedroom. 
So I kinda fell in love with Elska's 'Play Hard' tattoo because it represents every bit of every gamer! 
It is an exclusive at the Azz Show that starts on December 5th along with these other tattoos that I almost stripped down bare bottom just to show you! Yes, that's how much I luv you. Make sure to head over and snag them all!


Here is another pic of it (center) along with two others that will be Azz Show exclusives! And yes I changed my boots to match the tattoo cuz I love my boots that much!

Body:
Skin: .Birdy. Blair Skin  ~Peaches~ Peachy @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Cho Hair - Dark Brown @ The Arcade Gacha Events (linked above)
Eyes: .ID. Tropical Brights / Sky (previously linked in another blog)
Tattoo: Elska: (bottom pic from left to right) First Kiss, Play Hard, I Need A Hero. All Azz Show Exclusives! Available December 5th! All include Phat Azz Appliers <3
Slink hands used.

Get-Up:
Skirt: =Razorblade Jacket= Nylon Cotton Tutu /// Violet
Shoesies: FK! - Ursula Boot - (Purple & Red)
Bracelet: !RT...Urban Bracelets...(Group Gift)
Panty: SU! Basic Thong Black Skull


No comments:

Post a Comment