Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Snowed In!



Damnable snow! I'll complain now with the fifteen plus inches of snow that has me currently (and quite literally) snowed in, but deep down inside...it's quite beautiful. What better than to make a hot cup of coffee or cocoa, pop in a nice horror movie and snuggle! Okay okay, you want 'holiday' movies! I get it. How about "Christmas Evil" then? Or my fav, Tales From The Crypt the 1972 movie! The 'All Through the House' segment with Joan Collins and the psycho Santa! Amazing! Comfy clothes, comfort foods, warm drinks, horror....that's my kind of evening in!
While snowed in, I'm enjoying a comfy little sweater dress I found and of course...my all time favorite ink! Reckless will have some pretty bad 'azz' exclusives at the Azz Show which starts December 5th (aka tomorrow!)! Take your fine azz over there and snag them all!
 

From left to right we have: Hold On, Scandal, True Lust, Tigerlily, Traveler All by Reckless. Catch the taxi to the mainstore below to check out some more amazing ink and head over to the Azz Show tomorrow to snag the exclusives!

Body:
Skin: Glam Affair-Gemma 01 @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Hair: Wasabi Pills Lumi Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Tattoo: Reckless Scandal (available at the Azz Show tomorrow! Phat Azz appliers included in all of the above tattoos)
Slink Hands used.

Get-Up:
Dress: *Chronokit* Sweater 01 Black
Socks: Ducknipple- Sokken 12 pack


No comments:

Post a Comment