Thursday, December 5, 2013

En Pointe! My Iced Earth



However can you tell when I've had too much fun? The pics are abundant! DRBC came out with these exceptionally demonic looking shoes but for some reason...I could only think of one thing. No not something demonic, not something (incredibly dark) just slightly dark....My Iced Earth. I remembered a video I once watched of a girl En Pointe with knives attached to her ballet shoes. There was beauty in it. I tend to find beauty in things people might find weird...but you have to. Otherwise...what kind of  world are you living in?
I could almost feel the ice flaking off the lake and onto my legs as I danced across it and the cold bite of the wind against my flesh. This is a sweet caress, a dark kiss...me embracing this winter.

{Pics taken at Bonne Chance}
Body:
Skin: Glam Affair: Elvi-Fairy 01 @ Kustom 9
Hair: D!va Hair Daisy @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Slink Hands used.

Get-Up:
Dress & Shoes: DRBC Dress- Abbey Dress {Varnish} Shoes- Devolover Shoes w/Resizer Glam Bitches DRBC on the Market Place
Stockings: *Milk* Miss Stocking Cherise Trashed (with Phat Azz appliers)

Poses:
Apple Spice Ballet Poses



Also, it has been a very Lindsey Stirling inspired few posts. I played this song the entire shot and editing <3 My music often inspires /drives me!




No comments:

Post a Comment