Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Gingerbread Girl



{Taken at the Knockers Main Store}

I can't help but have a little obsession with my coats this winter! If you could feel the temperature where I live, you would understand! Knockers released this cutie that I paired up with some other recent finds this winter and what better place to snap a shot then at the main store? Dita has set the store up to look so adorable! A little ice rink, snow man, a warm little nook of a home, trees galore. If you're looking to snap a cute winter shot, this might be the place you're looking for! And while you're there, stop in and check out her selection of vintage cuteness! (including this coat!)

In the bottom photo, I couldn't avoid Izzie's earmuffs. They're far too cute for me but on my way in, I noticed she had some gits under the tree for us. Thank you Izzie! My Rudolph nails are a gift from her and I love them!

Body:
Skin: -Glam Affair - Mokatana skin - America 01 @ Collabor88
Hair: Rosy Mood Honey Dipper
Eyes: .ID. Shades of Blue / Sky @ The Mens Department
Eyelashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyes+Lashes -Snow- (Lashes only)
Nails: Izzie's - Rudolph Slink Nail Appliers Christmas Gift (linked below)
Slink hands used.

Outfit:
Coat: Knockers Vintage Dame Coat {Gothica} (No appliers this time boobie gals)
Skates: The Secret Store Ice Skates-Caramel @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Glove Necklace: {Howl}
Earmuffs: Izzie's Mesh Earmuffs
Gingerbread Man: A Netherworld Gingerbread Monster Cookies

Poses:
Label Motion Gift Hunt Pose #5
And
Imeka Reika Pose pack

No comments:

Post a Comment