Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"There's FROST On Every Window..!"


{Taken at Mad Pea Christmas}

Frost is approaching...and I'm so darn excited to get my hands on some things there! DRBC's gowns will be there and let me say, they are quite 'charming'. The one featured in the photos above comes with Lola appliers for my bewbie gals. You don't want to miss out on any of them! 
Reckless will also be there with a set of sweaters and my tattoo that I've featured in the above photos. If you are a fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas like I am, you will adore this little gem. 
There will be things galore at this event but make sure DRBC and Reckless are on your list of places you must see! 

Body:
Skin: -Glam Affair - Elvi - Fairy 01 @ Kustom9
Hair: EMO-tions  * GLORIA * black
Eyes: Dead Apples Phantom Eyes-Snow
Eyelashes: Redgrave Eyelashes -26- Fashionista
Tattoo: Reckless Here Comes SandyClaws @ the F R O S T event (starts 12/13/13)
Slink Hands used.

Outfit:
Dress: DRBC Morgana Gown - Black Magik (With Lola Appliers Sizes xxs-Large) Also at the FROST event!
Collar: Things Plumet Neck Corset* Black Pack @ Jewelry & Accessory Expo
Ear Thingies: Songfeather Windburned Dark
Antlers: -DRD- seasons antler - Burton Frost @ the Jewelry & Accessory Expo (linked above)


No comments:

Post a Comment