Monday, December 9, 2013

Purrfect Winter [DRBC Pre-Release Gacha Garden-Winter]




The Pre-Release Gacha Garden is now open! DRBC has some super fab fur coats to keep you warm and in style this winter. Rock it vintage, modern or shake it up! I decided to do a bit of both. I had triple bang bow fun matching the bow on the jacket to the bow on my heels and a bow on the bag I found and after I put it all together, I could think of no place else to be except this cute little area I ran into while on MadPea's Holiday Havoc Hunt. It reminded me of vintage Chicago and I don't know if that's the look they were going for right there but it's just perfection for me. A little bit of retro, a little bit of slum=Love From Gia <3.
The Gacha Garden runs from now until January 3rd. So you have some time to make your way over and test your luck on the Gachas!
The coat featured in the top two photos is a RARE in the gacha and the photo in the center of this collage is also a RARE, although they are ALL rare worthy. Absolute gorgeousness. Take advantage of the price on these babies and keep yourself warm in fashion this winter.

Body:
Skin: Essences Olyvia02 *doux* (Brunette) Found @ TDR (excellent price on these!)
Hair: Analog Dog .b -scene  - blacks
Lipstick: Essences - Wednesday Lipsticks Pack 01 *dark skintones* (linked above)
Lashes: Redgrave *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -32- CandyDoll
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard Shades of Blue / Sky
Slink hands and feet used in the photos.

Get-Up:
Jacket: DRBC Rockabettie Coat - Purrfect Snow - RARE
Shoes: LW Siren -Bow Platform Heels- Noir Event. Found @ The Jewelry & Accessory Expo
Stockings: Cannibelle Black Seam Tights w/ Slink Applier

Accessories:
Necklace: MiWardrobe Ethnico Collar - Silver - B
Purse: {Cherry} Valentine Bow Tote - white (found @ The Jewelry &Accessory Expo linked above)
Ciggie: DirtyLand Dirty Girls Pipe

Poses:
Label Motion - TDR Mix Dec. 6th
and
Imeka Lu- Pose Pack @ The Chapter 4

No comments:

Post a Comment