Thursday, January 2, 2014

Steam Rollin' Through the New Year




So we've made it to 2014 without a single Zombocalypse! Sad. I love the entire 'post apocalyptic' style. The reason I chose it for my first post of 2014 is because I intend to go into this new year kicking and screaming. With a ferociousness, an inner fire that cannot be extinguished. 
A friend of mine shared a picture that said, "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book, write a good one." Those were the words that I needed. I don't really do Resolutions. To me, that is the quickest way for failure. But I can start off with the idea that this is a clean slate. 
Just as if we were in a post apocalyptic world, I will keep in mind that the most important thing is to realize that you are the one person you can always count on. That I have to take care of me and love me more because nobody else will care more about you than -you-. Not in a narcissistic way either. What I mean is, taking care of yourself so that you can better take care of others. You have to be fierce and fight for what you love..."Taking steps is easy, standing still is hard."

With that being said, in all of my ferociousness, I am wearing Mystic Canvass' new release at the OMGacha event. This skin is just damn awesome. What I love about her skins is that I don't have to really go in search of other make-up to compliment it because she does an amazing job on the make-up herself. The lip coloring and eyeshadow just made me giddy. AND, Mystic Canvass is all applier friendly! I complimented the skin with an awesome remake of a Reckless tattoo that is now available in monotint.
Also rocking DRD's (another one of my favs!) new releases at Fameshed and Armor. I love that DRD is always coming out with very original work. I've followed DRD since my return to SL and have never been disappointed!
To finish the look off, I went with FK! Designs Combat Stompers which are available in several different colors, including a camo design which I love! Check out FK! Designs on the market place to check them all out.

Body:
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Hera Skin @ OMGacha Event
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ainsley -  black & whites
Eyes: .ID. Shades of Blue / Sky
Bad Ass Ink: Reckless- GranDads tattoo Monotint (With appliers!)
Slink hands used.
L. Ink Phat Azz
Lola's Tango Bewbs

Outfit:
Star Pasties: :::Sn@tch Lick'em Pasties:::
Arm Armor: -DRD- female - armor -natural
Pants: Muah! Original Ripped Jeans (includes Phat Azz applier)
Boots: FK! Designs - Combat Stompers V.1

Accessories:
Necklace: -DRD- Post apocalyptic Nerd - neckwrap Also at Fameshed (linked below)
Goggles: -DRD- Post apocalyptic Nerd - goggles @ Fameshed
Earrings: Cute Poison - Rebel Earrings (these were a hunt item that I still looove!)
Face Piercings: Cute Poison - Agelast Piercings @ Frost (Only open a few more days!)





No comments:

Post a Comment