Saturday, January 4, 2014

Dear Johnny...


 {All Pics taken in Dyess Colony}

I saw a picture of this sim and decided to pay it a little visit....but now I think I am in love with it! Their little cafe is based on the memories of people that lived in Dyess in the 1940's and 50's. And if 'Dyess' sounds a lil familiar to you, it's because it is the hometown of my beloved Johnny Cash. There's something about his voice that ensnares you. No matter the genre of music you love, you simply must admit the man was talented. So I took my sweet time enjoying my view. I am sure many more of my blog photos will be taken here.

Of course, in order for me to go here and visit, I had to be dressed appropriately. Who else could dress me besides DRBC? It was a hard decision on which Venus Jumpsuit I wanted to wear because they are ALL adorable. They come in various prints so make sure to check out DRBC on the marketplace  or DRBC on Facebook to see the different options!

Body:
Skin: Essences - Lorde03 *lumiere* @ TDR
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Emily Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack @ Fameshed
Eyes: .ID. Sunburst Eyes - Festival Exclusive
Teeth: ILLMATIC :: The Perfect Teeth - Normals
Slink hands used.

Outfit:
Jumpsuit: DRBC :Sweet Tart: Venus jumpsuit - Red Gingham
Shoes: {Cherry} Ruby Platform Pumps - black @ Fameshed (linked above)

Accessories:
Glasses & Necklace: /artilleri/ Gabriella glasses *black* and /artilleri/ Corazon necklace
Purse: [bubble] Vintage Radio - Pink @ OMGacha Event

Poses:
Imeka & Ploom is featured in the photo that is 2nd from the top







No comments:

Post a Comment