Saturday, January 4, 2014

"I Don't Know About You Ms. Kitty But I Feel, So Much Yummier!"


{Photos taken at Zen City}

Oh come on now...you know if I have a chance to play Ms. Kitty, I'm going to take it! 
Elska released a new tattoo for the 'Rack'. Every Saturday, a select group of fashion designers will participate once a month as part of a rotation, and will put out a new item at the front of their mainstore. Items will be new, or a new and exclusive recolor of an existing item, and will be priced at 200L for 24 hours. The tattoo will be available after today in the mainstore but at its original price. So if you are a comic/Batman/Catwoman fan like me, grab it now! Also these shoes by Razor! I just love love them! They're at the OMGacha event and a great snag! Bodysuit is luscious. I'm just getting to know this designer but I'm liking it a whole lot!
Check out Elska on the Marketplace or Elska on Facebook to see pictures of more tattoo awesomeness, applier friendly!

Body:
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Mimi] - [ DK Milk TDR ] @ TDR
Hair: [LeLutka]-EVILLY hair/Naturals
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes - Snow
Teeth: ILLMATIC :: The Perfect Teeth - Normals
Tattoo: Elska- Holy Guacamole! (With Phat Azz applier!)
Hands: Slink hands used.
My lower half: *L.inc* Phat Azz
Bewbage: Lolas Tango (updated)

Outfit:
Bodysuit: *REIGN.- Wildsheer Bodysuit- Black
Shoes: Razor /// Candy Force Boot -Licorice- GACHA @ OMGacha Event
Kitty mask: MINA Hair - MASK
Collar: :Zombie Suicide: Shimmer collar Black n Silver
Whip: Xcite! Bullwhip (skull handle)

Poses:
Del May


No comments:

Post a Comment