Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Reunited



That's about how I feel after my little break, like we're being 'reunited'. I have so much to catch up on and that pesky little thing called 'real life' seems to keep trying to keep me logged in! *le sigh*
In any case, DRBC released a sweet lil outfit that made me feel cute as a button. Think I spent 3 or 4 days in it which is just unheard of but the compliments were plenty! Inspired by one of her favorite bands/songs and the song haunted me the entire time I blogged this! I paired it with one of Elska's releases for The Azz Show, an adorable kitty tattoo that is phat azz/cute azz friendly.
Both DRBC and Elska are busy busy this year! Keep updated with them on Facebook for upcoming events and new releases!

Body:
Skin: Essences - Lorde03 *lumiere* @ TDR
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Mila Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes - Wight
Tattoo:Elska- Ma Petite Chat @ The Azz Show
Slink hands used.

Outfit:
From head to toe, this outfit is DRBC. It is all included in the package and I personally thought it is one hell of a deal! Shoes come in studded and spiked versions, dress, neck scarf and beret also included!
DRBC- :sweet tart: fan death outfit - clouds




No comments:

Post a Comment