Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Deadly Situation




The words 'Femme Fatale' are thrown around a lot, but do you really know what they mean? Not translations...I mean what they represent. To be deadly...to use your charm, seduce, ensnare your victims into a web that they cannot seem to break free of. Said to have almost supernatural powers, said to have a beauty that you cannot turn away. Well, I've just described myself of course...I jest!
Although the lovely things I find in my Second Life allow me to play the role so well! The Azz Show is on its roll and Reckless released some gorgeous inks for us to enjoy. I couldn't pic a fav but the Femme Fatale showed so pretty with my new Reign dolly dress that I snagged while at the Azz show. Go make your rounds and pick up all the goodies!


Follow Reckless on Facebook to see new releases and be informed of upcoming events!


What am I wearing?!

Body:
Skin: Essences - Emma *GIFT*
Hair: *Milk* Hair~Catching Mermaids *Blacks & Whites* @ Suicide Dollz
Tattoo: Reckless-Fem Fatale @ The Azz Show (linked below)
Teeth: Illmatic :The Perfect Teeth - Normals
Slink hands and feet used.

Outfit:
Dress: Reign- Dolly Dress- Black @ The Azz Show
Heels: *Reign.- Majesty heels (Slink Medium)-  Black (linked above)
Bracelet: *Just You Jewels* Sweet Attitude - Black Bag
Ciggie: dl:: Dirtygirls Pipe





No comments:

Post a Comment