Saturday, February 22, 2014

By Any Means Necessary




This is Gia being a speed demon! I couldn't let the event end without giving my Sakide and DRD some lovin! They both had some wonderful items in Future Wave and both always have wonderful items in their shops always! I think I have all of the DRD wings and could leave them on always. They are quite stunning! I couldn't stop playing with the look of this outfit. I love it! To mix this hairbase with this hair is not my original idea...I think I saw it at Fi*fridays and grabbed this hair from there as well. Another of her hairs was there this week too and I am kind of loving on her extreme styles! Nothing I love more than originality and fashion statements.
I felt a lil nude with only the Sakide outfit on so I made sure to cover up well with fishnet! And on into battle!
Razor seemed to top it off perfectly!
Future Wave closes tomorrow at midnight! That is your cut off time. It will be back next year though! Hopefully for a bit longer. Lets cross our android fingers!
The blog is going to be busy so keep your eyes locked on it for the goodies I've got to show you!

Body
Skin (top photo): [PF] Sora <Alabaster> - Special Edition @ Future Wave
Skin (featured in bottom 2 photos):[Mystic Canvass] Asrella Steam Skin & Appliers (This was a project limited special. Keep updated with Mystic Canvass by following the facebook page or Flickr listed on my Sponsor Luff page to see the awesomeness she'll come out with next! AkA Skin Fair!!)
Hair: Miss C. - Catch/Black
Hairbase: Illmatic :: The Ventura - Noir (hairbase only)
Eyes: =Razorblade Jacket= [Animated] The Deep Eye (linked below)
Eye Make-Up: +Nuuna+ Iizi Makeups
Face Make-Up (top Photo only): Miamai_Future Headpaints
Lipstick: Classic Pout Lipstick-Purple (Included in [PF] Sora <Alabaster> - Special Edition @ Future Wave!)
Manicure: (Top photo) Pin Me Down - Nail Hud - Goth my nails up
(bottom 2 photos) Beautiful Freak- Manicure-Binary @ Future Wave

Outfit
Suit: [ SAKIDE ] Cybtech Outfit @ Future Wave (HUD color change options)
Fishnet top: ~G O L A Industry~ Fishergirl (Black)
Fishnet tights: .{ Mes Petites Coutures }. resille . Noir
Boots: Razor /// Dread Boots - Evolve Limited Edition - Unisex w/ HUD
Gloves (featured in top photo): Gallactic- Eclipse glove . grey @ Future Wave
Gloves (featured in bottom 2 photos): Razor/// Venus Arm Warmers -Spikes - Vio GACHA @ The Thrift Shop (Ending soon!)

Accessories
Collar: Gallactic- Eclipse collar . grey @ Future Wave
Gun: Gallactic . Ray Gun . Grey @ Future Wave
Wings: -DRD-  devine wings -fluo veins @ Future Wave
Mask: DRD -cybermasks @ Future Wave

Poses
Top: Posesion Group Gift
Bottom Photos:F*cking Ninjas-Subject Zero pose



No comments:

Post a Comment