Saturday, February 22, 2014

Those Who Shall Run This Joint...

Activity....
Surroundings recognized. Scanning for possible threats....clear.
Human approaching, non-threat.
Vocal functions not authorized...
Humans react to words with 'emotions'. Failed neurotransmitters sending false information. Verbal communication with this particular human restricted for now.
Humans actions tracked. Procedure X-14 will commence when human returns to their personal space to regain energy....

My take on this 'Another Me' is quite simply that cyborgs...the machine, will one day take over our world. Maybe Aarya's character trusted that she did the right thing in creating a clone...but maybe she didn't. 

The end of Future Wave has arrived! (insert sad face here) I have just had entirely too much fun with this!
I asked my talented and lovely friend Aarya to join me for a collab on this blog. She's went with her own thing. Following a playlist to do her blogs and it's quite interesting! I will have to give that a try sometime. Her story line was based on 'Another Me' or a clone type or a cyborg based off of her character. One made from her own DNA but modified to her own personal tastes for her own personal reasons.
We took our adventure to Insilico, which is absolutely visually amazing! We were clicking on a lot of things.
As for what we're wearing... Check out Aarya's Blog to see what she has on!


MV has always been one of my 'staple' stores. These are stores I follow, stores I am a VIP in, stores I fan girl for...so I had to fit in time for this badassery of a skirt. PVC highwaist cyber skirt that moves and fits wonderfully. Not to mention, the shading on it is as you see it. That's not my photoshopping it! So it really accentuates those thighs in all the right areas. I bugged MV's head woman a bit about pairing up MV's Illiad corsets with this skirt. It would have looked amazing! Alas, the skirt doesnt cut in enough to wear one with the other so I looked through my PVC/Latex folder and found my shirt from one of my other staple shops in SL, Sn@tch! Who would complain about having Sn@tch in the future? Nobody. Ever!
This was also my first time experimenting with DoF in Second Life so if it's not up to par, give me some time to perfect it.
I hope everyone had as much of a blast as I did with Future Wave. Hopefully most of the designers will be moving their creations to their shops or at least to the Market Place and I will still be able to blog a couple more of my favs, because I wasn't done by far!

Body
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Yamille Skins And Bonus Shape
Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*49(Black)
Hairbase: KMADD Hairbase ~ BRAINIAC
Eyes:~*By Snow*~ Citadel Eyes w/HUD @ Future Wave
Slink hands used.

Outfit
Top: :::Sn@tch Fusion Latex Tops::: (with appliers)
Skirt: MV-Schadenfreude Void @ Future Wave
Boots: MV-IlliadCorp Boots Quicksilver
Gloves: :AE: Appliers for SLINK Hands Latex Gloves
Collar: MV-Widower Collar Onyx (MV linked above)
Face Piece: :*:CPD:*: Neural Net @ Future Wave

Prop
Blue Sphere: Unsung-Strange Sphere Relic




No comments:

Post a Comment