Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dancing With Myself {Clef de Peau-Skin Fair 2014 Preview}


 {Above photos taken at the Isle of Mousai}

Skin Fair is right around the corner, LITERALLY! They don't give us enough time for it! No, Gia cannot simply take a photo...I have to show you allll the things!

So the skins I am showing you are all hand picked for certain reasons. I picked this one for two. 1) I have a blogger friend that seems to love the muffins out of this skin and 2) I have a blogger friend that says there's no detail to it. In typical Gia style...I wanted to see for myself. This is what Gia saw!

Clef de Peau, I love you! I love a skin that is so soft and has so many options. I love the detail and the shading on it. From the facial highlights to the spine, collar bones and hands. That's right, I said DETAIL. Although yes, I know, everyone's definition of 'skin detail' is on a different level in Second Life. Don't pass this one up at the Skin Fair. I know I will hold my skin softly, close to me....okay, that's starting to sound like something out of Silence of the Lambs. On to the other part...

New DRBC dress! In perfect time to show off some skin! Super sexy and classy at the same time (tis' usual DRBC form!) It comes in several prints but if you know me then you know I like my animal prints. *le rawr*! Check out my sponsor page to follow DRBC on Facebook and Flickr and keep updated on the awesome releases!

NOTE!--  There will be a script limit enforced for the first week of the Skin Fair in order to achieve a relatively lag free environment for all to enjoy.
Travel script lite ladies and gents and get ready for the plethora of demos and skins in your inventory!

Body
Skin: Clef de Peau:Jemma:Peach-Make up 4 @ The Skin Fair
Hair: [LeLutka]-SCARLET hair/Naturals
Hairbase: [ef] - Laya Lace Front Caps (Hairbases) - Black (wear)
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Coffee
Manicure: :::Sn@tch Nails-Gloss Tips/DARK:::

Outfit
Dress: ::DRBC:: Sonja Dress - Purrfect
Heels: Cute Poison - Maneater Heels in Leopard @ Whore Couture

Accesories
Bracelet & Ring: :::LP::: Larrieux_Bracelet/Ring - Chrome

Poses
PosESion Poses-Divine 10 & Divine 9



No comments:

Post a Comment