Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hello Sailor!


{Taken at Bang! Poses Mainstore}

Your favorite SL pinup coming out to say hello again! If there's a way to win Gia over...do it with a retro twist! I looooove sailor outfits! Especially ones that I can make look all cutesy and stuff!
Saw the dress, fell in love with it. The shoes are from the previous Collabor88 and I also fell in love with them...so much! 

If you haven't noticed, I've cut down the amount of photos I am posting in the blog and on my Flickr by A LOT! I just wanted to say that it isn't because I don't love taking 5000 pics, I do! But I have 5967877840 things to show you and not nearly enough time to show them all. So cutting it back to 1-2 photos per post makes it a lot easier on me to show you things in a timely manner while still having time for myself (which means more shopping time hehe), time to show you allll of the awesome things my sponsors are always making and time to show you things that had to be in my inventory because I just looooved them! This is one of those posts. So please keep your eyes peeled and watching the blog or my Flickr for new things and random things that steal Gia's heart!

Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Sora <Vanilla> - Sugoi
Hair: +Spellbound+ Medusa // Monochromes
Eyes: Ikon Vanity Eyes - Midnight
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #2
Lipstick: Pink Fuel-Classic Pout Lipstick
Manicure: [FemmeFatale] - Nails Claw Dita Couture

Outfit
Dress: {mon tissu} Rokoray Dress (XXS/XS/S/M/L) ~ Sock Hop <--One of Gia's New Fav Shops!
Heels: The Secret Store - Oxford Heels [Slink Feet] - Sailor
Hat: (part of another outfit called...) *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Marina Blue

The pose is included in the boat at Bang! Poses although modified with Animare <3


No comments:

Post a Comment