Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Father's Day!


{These photos taken at the home of the FK'n King and the Horror Queen-AkA home of Frost and Dizzy Kit!}


With such a special day approaching, I thought I would make a special post for some of the greatest men in our lives. (And for some of us, some of the biggest pains in the ass, and also some of the men that have hurt us the most). I will be honest and say that my relationship with my father was certainly rocky. But if anything, I can give him praise for teaching me what a real man is all about. I can give him praises for teaching me to wait for no man to take care of me or spoil me. Do it yourself and do it how you want...because not all men will be able to do that for you and if you rely on them, you will be setting yourself up for disappointment. As harsh as that sounds, I'm not a man hater! I promise. I know there's...a couple (like 3 or 4 :P) rare ones out there that will love, honor and spoil you as much as they can. 
For those men that stand by their women and their families firmly, that insist on busting their arses to provide for their families, that will make you feel special all the time and not just on holidays...that think you are their best friend and being with you and the family is their 'down time'...so many hugs and smooches to you for being ah-may-zing dads! For the guys that step in for the men that step out and love children as if they were their own, you're amazing! 
For the moms that sadly enough have to take on the role as dad, you also amaze me! And keep your heads up dolls...the right one is there somewhere but in the mean time, enjoy life with the babes. They're the ones that show us 100% unconditional love. 

I love the picturesque days of old where mom is home and anxiously awaiting the return of the hubby from a long day at work. The kids are waiting at the table with smiles and dinner is just being placed on the table. It's my own little happy place and so I recreated it with a modern twist with help from some hawt DRBC new releases! So many prints of this adorable dress but when I saw the new release for Suicide Dollz, the sexeh shoes I have on, I knew which dress had to be used!
The tweed coat that the sexay 'Rhett' is wearing is by Fk! Designs...if you're a dude...make sure to grab one. It's definitely a 'must have' for every man in SL. I find it super versatile. Whether you want to dress it up or make it casual, it works!

Okay okay. Have fun grabbing it all and to all the Daddies out there...

Happy Fathers Day! <3

Body
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Anouk Nordic (<--Again! Yep sorry, i'm in love with it!)
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Wixson"
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Solar Eyes II - Sea
Lipstick: Tintable Lipstick included in Deetalez skin pack listed above
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions- Shades of Pink

Outfit
Dress: ::drbc:: pinkies up - creature feature
Heels: ::drbc:: creep toe - creature feature New! @ Suicide Dollz
Necklace: (Yummy) Bombshell Beads - Cherry

Poses
RACK Poses - Pinned (slightly modified with Animare)
and
Nani - hot apple pie



No comments:

Post a Comment