Thursday, June 12, 2014

Can You Walk the Walk?

 {The Photo Above is Not Edited}

{These photos taken at Virtual Decay}

Hey loves! Etchaflesh dropped this awesome lil number on me, and though I could have taken it in many different directions, I saw it as a way to be a lil rebel!
Now, I did tell everybody that I was going to buy this mohawk when I saw it. I fell in love with it right away. I think more mohawks need to be made in SL. We've had many but most are old and not new mesh or made with the fancy shmancy new textures.
Make sure to click on the Etchaflesh link above and stay connected via Facebook to learn of new releases. (and believe me, keep posted because new things are always being released!)
Also make sure to pop in to The Mens Department and snag all of Reckless' tats! They've seriously been blowing me away with the new releases (well, all the time) but the new releases have a darker vibe to them and well, you know Gia! 

Like I said in the previous blog, I have a 10843756892745 ideas floating around in my head right now so I will be back soon!

Body
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Anouk Nordic
Hair: little bones. RIOT - Ombres
Hairbase: AITUI - Etched Hair Base
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Light Green
Eyeshadow: #adored - last night - black
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking EARS
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Remember The Dead @ The Mens Dept.
Manicure: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Chipped 1

Outfit
Dress: [Etchaflesh] Animalize Garter Outfit (includes: Corset, Skirt, (Slink) Wedges, Hair bow (not seen in photos)
Stockings: 1.) .Salt - Ripped HoldUps    2.) .{ Mes Petites Coutures }. resille . Noir
Wrist & Ankle Cuffs: POMPOSITY - 4 Cuff Padded Cuff Set - Black
Purse: *Tentacio* Goblin boom purse

Poses
All poses by Vibe
Top: ..::Vibe::.. - Its Just A Wall_09
Middle & Bottom: ..::Vibe::.. - Blissfully Aware_07
Middle pose modified with Animare



No comments:

Post a Comment