Monday, August 4, 2014

"You Have Reached The Office of Mr. E. Edward Grey"


{These photos taken at Hard Alley}

When you mix latex with business suits...you will win me over! It's a guarantee.
So, there's this lil movie called 'Secretary'. Have you heard of it? Watched it? Loved it?! It's certainly one of Gia's all time fav movies evar. Why? Well...of course, the kink is genuine. It is real, it is true to BDSM, it is everything 50 Shades will never be *snickers*. The acting is awesome, unique story line. James Spader became my old man crush with that one. If you haven't watched it, you won't be able to really appreciate my photos. They are entirely inspired by this awesome movie. Give it a try and it's quite alright if you don't understand it, many don't. But if you love it and do understand it, you've come to know Gia at a whole other level. *winks*
When I saw that DRBC released this gorgeous lil outfit, it is ALL that came to mind. Yep, I can type 518674164 words per minute, I can answer the phone and take messages like a pro, I will make you the best darn cup o' coffee you've ever had, I will keep your life in order, I will be your amazeballs Secretary....with a dash of kink on the side! That's what this outfit said to me...now tell me what it says to you. 
Oh and by the way...the Reign heels for Enchantment made me wanna lick 'em! Nice lil addition to my perfect concoction of fetish deliciousness! 

Body
Skin: Essences {Linka} TDRF *medium01* @ TDR 70L!
Hair: +Spellbound+ Jezebel // Natural Selection
Hairbase: Illmatic :: Smoothed Baby Hairs - Noir
Eyes: [Brixley] Mist Eyes - dark blue
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #2 - Tight Line
Lipstick: [Buzz] Gem Lips 2.0 - Reds
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Jungle Gia

Outfit
Dress: ::drbc:: mosh dress - basic latex
Stockings: ~Cannibelle~ Black Seam Tights
Heels: Reign.- Parlay Heels- Black
Glasses: (Yummy) Studded Cat Eye - Black

Poses
Ma Vie. - Lost Feeling 09
{NanTra} Bardot 4 (edited with animare)

Props 
[Little Nerds] Notebook Paper - Mouthie
Restraint: B's Cuff Yoke



No comments:

Post a Comment