Saturday, February 21, 2015

"Kiss Me Hard Before You Go..."



I almost never ever have a chance to blog Livalle shoes as they're on for an event so I had to haul ass to get a pic in, especially because I thought the style of these shoes for the 21 Shoe Event was pretty awesome! Slinky and sexy, full of class and sass. Versatility wins with these. I can wear them with my comfy shirt, dress them down with a pair of jeans or dress them up business casual, I can see it all now. So I hope you all have had fun shoe hopping. 
I know there are a lot of events open right now and it's insanely hard to keep up with everything, oh believe me...I know this! Just when you think you've got everything you want, you see something else and you're like awwwwww damn! I so know the struggle. But we're a selfish bunch, we want all the pretty thangs. Don't miss the 21 Shoe Event. It's a one day shoe thing and if you're a shoe lover like me, this is an event you will mark on the calender and do your rounds with a smile! Make Livalle your first stop! <3

Btw, I so got bit by the Lana bug. I love her long time...metal head and all I simply can't deny her loveliness. So, I am sure you will see lots of Lana Del Rey inspired posts!


Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Alice America - ShinyShabby 03 @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: Lamb. Birdy - Black Pack @ N21
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mani/Pedi: Nailed It - All in One Pack - French M Dark Set



Outfit
Dress: GizzA - Kate Dress [Beige] @ Shiny Shabby
Heels: Livalle Umbriel -High Strapped Heels- Key Lime (For 21 Shoe Event! TP to the main store)


Props: Chair- 6. Apple Fall Shauna's Chair



No comments:

Post a Comment