Saturday, December 3, 2016

"Ain't You A Lil Cyber Punk.."



Hey loves!

For those of you that celebrated, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I decided to make some Tamales because we did not have Thanksgiving without them when I was a kid lol, so labor intensive but so worth it!

But back here in SL, I took allll these blog pics the day before Thanksgiving came flooding in and am only just now able to start editing and sharing things so, hopefully I will get them all out to you in a somewhat timely manner <3

This is just an outfit that I totally was in love with. There's this gal I follow on Facebook, she's so teensy and so incredibly adorable! She is Psychara. 
When playing with my Catwa head yet again, I decided to try my best to mold it after Psychara, though I simply cannot do her justice. So do check her out and snag all the goodies!
Btw, I must say this dress is fitted so greatly against Maitreya! I totally fangirl'd over the work! Hopefully you all scooped it up by now!

I promise to try and haul ass to get the other pics done. I've already managed to squeeze my way into The Arcade this round and it is a pretty good one!
I will be back soon though, promise <3 Muah!


Body
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Head: CATWA HEAD Catya (Custom Shape) Skin: Insol: face Candy (CATWA), ST01 'Milk' @ Uber
Hair: Besom~ Burn Down
Ears:  L'Etre - Streched mesh ears
Eye Appliers: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA EYES "Witch" white 
Tattoo: antielle. Catatonic (B&G)  
Nails: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Black On Black

Outifit
Dress: Foxes - Madam Dress - @ Uber
Septum: (Yummy) Captive Bead Septum Ring - Silver and Gold
Boots: :::insanya::: D3mon1aZ Boots
Collar :::insanya::: Hirana Collar
Wrist cuffs: Toast - Fashion Cuffs
Stockings: :::insanya::: Lace Leggins - Ripped

Pose & Background
Exposeur - Hex Wall


Psychara is in this video at 0:32 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment