Monday, September 4, 2017

"Snuggle Me On Coffins"


Hey luvs!
Hope I am all finding you all in great spirits! I made my way into Arcade, and though I didn't go nuts, I had fun! Lots of different things to snag so if you haven't been there, you should! Or check out the gacha sales to get the stuff you want. That's the way to go for me really. I applaud you all who go in there and just know you will win the rare! I have the worst luck with gachas, but I didn't do too bad this time.

I am trying to jump on my blog or Flickr more often but I am still luvin' all over RL and so getting here is a challenge but I promise to try....especially during the Halloween season which we ALL know is my fav!

Alright luvs, take care! See you all in two shakes of a lambs tail ♥

Body

Mesh Body: Maitreya 
Mesh Head: Catwa Head Catya 
Skin: Pumec (I forgot which one, so spank me lol) 
Hair: *Tentacio* Tomoto hair. white @ Arcade
Eyes: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA EYES "Witch" black
Lippy: -Suicidal Unborn!- Hecate Lipstick 
Eyeshadow: .Atomic. Cosmetics // Catwa Applier - Retro Punk 
Nails: [CX] Biomech Claws (LIMITED group GIFT) 
Outfit  

Bikini Top: FK! - Bikini Top - Pentacat FK! on the Marketplace
(See this bikini top also featured HERE!
Undershirt: Sn@tch Avery Crochet Sweater (Darks)
Collar: The Horror!~ Spiky Collar - Black
Gloves: =Zenith=Bone Glove  (all Color) -Maitreya
Skirt: EVANI- Gia skirt [Black]
Boots: Pure Poison - Osha Pumps @ Fameshed
Props 

Coffin Rug: :[Plastik]:- Coffina Rug @ Arcade
Background: Remarkable Oblivion - Danse Macabre - Ruins Stage RARE @ Arcade
Pose: Clemmm Ashes (slightly modified)


No comments:

Post a Comment