Saturday, November 30, 2013

I'll Keep You Warm..



How lucky was I to be picked as a blogger for Gothmas by Gaslight? I'm extremely excited about it all! So I am a tad ahead of schedule since it doesn't start till December 15th, but I hope I help get your fingers itching to attack DRBC's gatcha at the event. The mini I am wearing will be included in multiple colors. This cute lil hat well, I ran into it by accident actually. I was shoe shopping (of course) and saw that there was a hunt going on. I found the hidden tree and there was this lil bit of cuteness inside of it (free!). I'll be snagging a few more from that hunt for sure!

Body:
Skin: Essences Dyana *Ivoire* (50L Friday special)
Hair: Cashmere Minka Hair-Black
Eyes: Dead Apples Broken Glass-Cappucinno (@ the Mens Department)
Rosy Cheeks: Izzie's Baby It's Cold Outside

Get-Up:
Dress: DRBC Lux Mini-Red Metal (Available December 15th at Gothmas By Gaslight)
Shoes: FK! Designs Rizzo Steeltoe Boots
Nylons: Sugar Button Boutique Fashion Footless Tights Triple Bow
Hat: A Steampunk Xmas hunt gift at Lockhearts
Tasty lil Candy Cane: The Plastik (Free along with lots of other goodies! Thanks for the spoils Vae!)


No comments:

Post a Comment