Saturday, February 8, 2014

"If I Wait For Love, Am I Waiting For Godot?"


My dearest readers, I wish I could be the most romantic person for Valentines Day. I wish I could paint you this incredibly romantic picture of love and laughter, joy and those special moments....surely they exist in some places. But if you are looking for the fairy tale...If you are looking for the happy ending, this isn't the place you'll find it. I will only give you the reality check during this time of year. I will only help you see the things that love will blind you to. Am I scorned? Like nobody you've ever met before. Have I been hurt in SL? Yes. Once. That was enough to forever learn a lesson. So I will be so glad to post my images of love...but they will be images that are true. I can't see it in myself to paint you a pretty picture of lies.
My Valentines Day tributes will be that of a darker kind of love and the darker side of love...that's what I know as true. I'm not saying that's true in every case. I know some people that are in an honest love and I'm always happy for them and wish them an eternity of continuous love and joy and everything else that's good. But this will be my tribute to the chocolate holiday.



Ladies, if you're looking for perfection in a Valentines Day dress, Skindustrial Bodyworks released this adorable lil thing just in time for V-Day. Not only in my dark color but many colors! Check my sponsor page to follow Skindustrial Bodyworks on Facebook and see the other color options. The fit is perfect!

Body
Skin: Essences - Harper TDRF *lait*
Hair: Exile::Baby I'll Rule Blacks
Eyes: [theSkinnery] Obscurity eyes - 13
Eyebrows: .r.M. Severity - Eyebrows

Outfit
Dress: SKBW Hearts Ruffle Dress (Black/Red)
Heels: [Gos] Boutique - Carrie Pumps - Patent @ Fameshed
Necklace:[ bubble ] Tainted Heart Set (This is part of the Tainted Love Hunt going on now!)


Piano: Valentine Piano (the top pose is one of the ones that comes with the piano.) 50L Gacha at Boudoir!

Who is "Godot"? (Via Wiki) Waiting for Godot is a play by Samuel Beckett, in which two characters, Vladimir and Estragon, wait endlessly and in vain for the arrival of someone named Godot.

Girl crush in 3...2...1

No comments:

Post a Comment