Saturday, February 15, 2014

Spiral Out!




This is a glimpse into the future. This is a look at things far beyond the imagination, far beyond what many people can grasp. I am asking you at this point to let go. 'Todays Fashion Trends' no longer exist because today.....was so long ago. This is the wave of the future....or "Future Wave".
Future Wave opens to the masses at noon 2/15/14 and let me just say....it is amazing! The sim is...well, the photos I took are at the sim, there is also a Future Wave Flickr Group where you can take a look at the goodies and the sim.
To give you a quick run down, Future Wave is a Science Fiction/Futuristic shopping event. So many of our favorite designers are participating in this. Mind you, it is -not- a charity event. It'll run from February 15th till February 23rd so prepare to get there!
My futuristic inspiration comes from all over the grid though. I love this style of dressing, always have. Razor is one of my favorite stores to hit up on the grid. I knew these Mars Boots were going to grace the Future Wave bloggage sooner or later...or multiple times!
The first outfits I chose are by Sian Pearl. I loved their uniqueness! The first one (top pic) reminded me of what Futuristic couture might be and the second one....I could only see our Futuristic younger genre wearing something like this! Extreme colors, extreme shapes, extreme styles!


I do apologize, but I had entirely too much fun with this and what happens in Gia's World when I have fun? Pictures are a PLENTY! Make sure to check my Flickr for better quality images and keep an eye out for the other things I'll be showing you from the Future!
I'm pairing this event up with the music that inspires me to do it all. Music that is so far beyond its time. Of course, I speak of only one band.
Now I know you usually skip listening, but I hope you'll all take a moment to hear my song selection too. They are a band that mean very much to me and a band I could see being in a futuristic world!

Body (top photo)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Mokatana - America - Star
Hair: AD - gliese - blacks @ C88
Eyes: (from the :[Plastik]:-FLF- Vi Skin pack
Nails: Elska Royal AvEnhanced Slink NailHUD (gacha!)
Lipstick: Mystic Canvass (this was a gift at The Hipster Fair)

Outfit
Dress: MetaTheodora Star of Venus II - Flame
Earrings: :[Plastik]:-Daedalus Earrings (linked above)
Robo-Eye: -DRD- groupgift 2

~Other Photos~

Body
Skin: (Same as above)
Hair: Amacci Hair ~ Sphinx - Black Pack
Hairbase: (from) -dDx- Briannon - Dark Tones
Lipstick: Pink Acid Store Gift #2-Pink

Outfit
Dress: MetaTheodora Swing3003 Dress - Leather
Gloves: Razor/// Venus Arm Warmers -Spikes - Blush GACHA Currently @ The Thrift Shop
Boots: Razor /// Mars Boots w/ HUD (Also currently @ The Thrift Shop) (take advantage of the lower price!)
Headphones: MetaTheodora Swing3003 Headphones - Houndstooth (Rare)
Goggles: [R3] Gacha Goggles-Pink Polka
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Clutter Piercing

Spiral out, Keep Going....Spiral Out....



No comments:

Post a Comment