Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Runway Perfect



Geeze, I look worlds apart from photo one to photo two! But that's something that I love about my Second Life. You might not ever see me looking the same.

I don't know if you're a hunter. When I had more free time, I LOVED hunts in Second Life! I still participate in them as much as possible. Most of them give awesome things for free or for a low cost. This didn't happen when I first started playing Second Life. If you wanted something nice, you were dishing out the lindens for it. Now, finding an awesome skin, hair, clothes, shoes, etc. for free,  is all about finding the right hunts and lucky chairs. One of those awesome hunts is going on right now!
April 1st-30th, you can snag some awesome Runway Perfect threads from some of the best designers in Second Life and each prize is only 5L! FIVE LINDENS! Not only threads though. The skin I am wearing in the top photo is a prize, poses, jewelry, shoes, Nails...they've honestly spoiled us. These are but a few and I'm hoping to feature some more of my favs soon!

Here's a better look at my awesome manicure by 'Nailed It'..



For more info on the hunt, a list of participating designers, and hunt SLurls and hints, check out The Runway Perfect Hunt Webpage.

Your starting point is right here at the lovely Morgane Batista Poses shop.

Happy Hunting!

Body
Skin: Top photo: Dulce Secrets Kiarai Skin for The Runway Perfect Hunt (includes a shape -not used- Bare skin versions and with make up.
Skin Bottom Photo: :[Plastik]:-Astrali:// Tyvalo
Hair: Top: [taketomi] Sanae Blacks
Bottom: *Milk* Hair~ Girl About Town *Essentials* @ Fameshed
Eyes: [Brixley] Mist Eyes - dark blue
Manicure: Nailed It: The RUNWAY PERFECT Hunt Set

Outfit
Top Photo Dress: :: Purple Moon :: Franca Gown in Blue MESH (Runway Perfect Hunt Prize)
Bottom Photo Outfit: MEB : Summer (Runway Perfect Hunt Prize)
Shoes (as seen in bottom photo): *Reign.-Wedge Flip Flops- Black

Accesories
Top Photo Jewelry: Moondance Jewel Spring Fling (Runway Perfect Hunt Prize)
Bottom Photo Bracelet: Vershe Taffy Bangle Set (Gift from a previous event)

Poses (Both part of the hunt!)
Top: Morgane's Runway TRPH5 Pose 4 (linked above!)
Bottom: Katink Tony 5
Nail Pic Pose by PosESion Poses <--not part of the runway hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment