Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sweet Skullz


{Taken At The Trace}

I think soooo many photos will be taken there at The Trace. Even though I am a lover of all things Autumn, I am very much so enjoying the Spring vibe that the sims are changing to. I am tired of the snow, so very very very tired of the snow! (That means, it's STILL snowing here in my real life -.-)
So yes, I took my time pretending that I was enjoying a nice nature stroll in my cute lil getup. 

So although I wasn't prompted to blog this, I just wanted to because I thought the overall look was sooooo adorbs! Let me sneak away from the cute lil ducks and show you the whole shebang...


DRBC released these for the Pre-Release Gacha Garden. Of  course not only in this print but many. There are only a few days left (literally!) it ends April 3rd and I HAD to share this so the rest of everyone could go and snag & trade! 

Also featuring a few things from the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair. My cute Cannibelle socks and my nails. All skullz, you gotta coordinate! Here, lemme show you the purdy nails...


There is also a gold striped version of these nails, but I favor silver.Very snag worthy as well! Actually ZoZ is at the Gacha Garden too so make sure to get your nails done there too.

The cherry on top was the RO Super Bass bunny ears! They're at Fameshed and I got them in a few different colors. I couldn't help it.

Have a ball making all the stops and pop into The Trace to relax or to take some awesome spring-ish photos and share! <3

Body
Skin: :[Plastik]:-Astrali:// Hylala
Hair: Magika [03] Shine
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Sweety // Sea Eye
Manicure: -{ZOZ}- Skull Stripe Silver Polish (Slinks) @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair

Outfit
Dress: ::DRBC:: the craft - Aus Skulls @ Pre-Release Gacha Garden (2 days left to snag these there!)
Stockings: ~Cannibelle~ Punky Stripe Socks with Slink Appliers @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair (linked above)
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Playful -Platform Mary Janes- Noir Leather
Collar: Glam Affair - Embellished Ruffled Collar  Black (former Fameshed round)
Bunny Ears:RO - Super Bass RAB 8 - Pink - Container @ Fameshed 

Poses
Top: Vibe Poses- Sundays 01 (modified)
Second Pose: *PosESioN* Maya Set




No comments:

Post a Comment