Sunday, May 25, 2014

"Back In Time, to the Time Before When the Spirits Walked..."


{Top photo taken at Neva River, Bottom at Death Row Island}

Gia needed a few days to recuperate but things slowly seem to be getting back on track. While trying to relax yesterday, I ran into a few episodes of 'Penny Dreadful', loved it! My good friend Dizzy told me the night before that the outfit I was wearing could be good for a 'Penny Dreadful' look and she helped me tweek some of my stylings to get it right. 
After I watched the couple of episodes (that's all that's out right now so you have a chance to catch up quick!) I knew which prop I wanted to use in my pics right away and also knew where I wanted to shoot. I found my props but when I went to the sim I had planned to shoot at, it was gone! *gasp* It so breaks my heart to see great sims vanish. Death Row Island to the rescue! And Thankfully Neva River had the same church that I was aiming to shoot at in another sim.

So World Goth Fair still have several days and I still have several (hundred!) favs to show you! By now I am sure you ALL have been there and grabbed tons of stuff....right? If you haven't, you're so missing out! I'm a sucker for corsets and loved how this dress was put together. Gathered nice and tight in the back and with a little bit of an elegant lace as the bustle. With my tarot cards afloat, I embraced my little Penny Dreadful moment. To Do lists ready? Okay....1. Go to World Goth Fair again. 2. Catch up on/re watch Penny Dreadful episodes!

Also....the current charity total is:  648,745L or approximately $2,525 USD!! One week left for us to crack the 'million linden raised' mark! 

In a few hours here (4pm SLT), my girl Alisa Perne will be spinning the tunes at World Goth Fair. So excited for it! And Tonight at 8pm, we have Pie spinning...and you can't say no to pie. Wednesday at 4pm we have the Tiny Invasion! All teeeenys and micro avatars are welcome! On Saturday, May 31, Jairus Khan of Ad.Ver.Sary (and Antigen Shift, and even sometimes iVardensphere) will be DJing live at the mobile unit. So many things, so much fun!

See you again soon and thank you for allowing me a couple of days of rest and being understanding <3


Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Sora <Alabaster> - Special Edition
Hair: "D!va" Hair "Astralia" (Onyx)
Eyes: Ikon Ascension Eyes - Evening
Ears: [theSkinnery] Human Ears (mesh) + Skin Applier Hud <--- love them!

Outfit
Dress: *FOSCA de LE* Annabel Lee Amethyst @ World Goth Fair
Gloves: :AE: Appliers for SLINK Hands Tattoo Opera Gloves
Boots: lassitude & ennui Jolenta boots black
Collar: :*:CPD:*: Naga Necklaces (Women) @ World Goth Fair
Earrings: (Kunglers) TDRF #038 - earrings - Silver @ The Dressing Room
Ring: :*:CPD:*: Lucretia Rings @ World Goth Fair

Poses
Photo 1: Pics n Poses-F-My Prayer-Kneeling     
Photo 2: *PosESioN* Double Pose Part II Set

Props
Tarot Cards: Laudanum Lollipops-Prophet's Possession (With multiple options for more or less cards) Thank you so much Felice Nightfire, you're stellar <3

Painting: [qp] ARTgacha "naked 2" RARE by paramparamm @ The MadPea Gacha Art Festival. More info on the festival here.

No comments:

Post a Comment