Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ladies & Gentlemen, Children of all Ages! Welcome to the Freak Show!



{These Photos Taken at Karneval Der Toten}

Before I go into the badassery I am wearing, lemme share my little adventure. I had ONE picture in mind for this outfit, that's all. So I was in search for the aerial hoop by Catnip....but Catnip is closed in world! *le sob* So I was looking all over the marketplace, went through it a few times because I was sure I had just looked over it or something but...NOTHING! And so I had finally let go of the search and was going to go with my last resort, a trapeze. But I took a chance and teleported to one last carnival themed sim and low and behold, right before my eyes in the perfect bloodied tent was the exact hoop I was in search of all morning!! I did a lil jig in my chair in celebration. Thanks so much to Cin, Trent & Krys for being super inviting, friendly and making a awesomely demented little sim to play in. I see many more blog pics being taken here! Make sure to pop in and pay them a visit! (Slurl linked right under my pics)

It's obvious my photos were strongly influenced by the upcoming American Horror Story: Freak Show which airs tomorrow! I'm SO excited! I have to be thankful right off the bat to my good friends Dizzy and Anika. They were taking no arguments and forced me to catch up with them, as Coven was already at its end by the time I got into this show. Let me tell you...if you're like me, and didn't get into it after the first episode of season 1...try it again. Force yourself to make it through at least the first 3-4 episodes and then give your opinion. The show is amazing! I'm so excited for what lies in store for us this season. I expect only the best!

I am wearing amazingness from head to toe. Everything I have on is snag worthy to the utmost level! My top hat is by Swagga and a piece of art is what it is. It comes with a HUD so can be this shade of black, white or brown. Corset by my hearts fav, DRBC and many more of these corsets in a multitude of prints are available at Suicide Dollz right now! The collar is by FK! Designs and was a perfect addition for my freakyness with its Cthulhu emblem. The skin was basically a freebie! I say basically because it's a group gift and the group wasn't free but is NOT expensive. It came with appliers and was perfect for my creepy lil heart. I will be using it again soon that's for sure. 

Okay okay...I have tons to show you with Vintage & Cool around the corner and yep, I'm blogging it!
See you soon and make sure to attend the Freak Show tomorrow! 

Body
Skin: .la petite morte. VIP group gift Oct 2014 (with lola, phat azz & slink appliers!)
Hair: little bones. Kills no.2 in Red @ Chapter 4
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Oxidation
Eyebrows: MOON}. After.it.All Eyebrows
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Noche @ The Mens Dept
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Cemetery Nightlight

Outfit
Corset: ::drbc:: secret garden corset - black & red (this one is at the mainstore, other prints available at Suicide Dollz right now!)
Panties: from a DRBC outfit called: ^v^DRBC^v^ Neo Goth Colette Corset & Panties
Heels: ::drbc:: sacred stilettos - promo
Collar: FK! - Cthulhu Collar
Tophat: [SWaGGa] BigBen Tophat @ Totally Top Shelf
Bracers & Garter: RO - Melancholy - Bracers - Inferno & RO - Melancholy - Garter - Inferno @ (previously) the Arcade
Pasties: From Sn@tch's Twilight's Dreaming Outfit

Poses
Pose on hoop is included in the hoop
2nd pose: In Lumipro
3rd: Also included in the hoop prop by Catnip

No comments:

Post a Comment