Tuesday, December 16, 2014

World So Cold

{This Photo Taken Here}

One of the lil quirks I have with Second Life photos, especially during these winter months is that it seems like...nobody cares that their avatar is standing out in the middle of winter...in lingerie (for example!). I personally like to layout a storyline for my photos...and I know, that's just MY personal preference and not everyone has to do that. That's just fine. But if you're standing in the snow butt ass nekkid, I would like to know why. So I sat on this photo for a minute for that exact issue. I had to ask myself if I would take a stroll if the winter chill would nip at my bare shoulders and legs...depending on the situation...yes. Have you ever been so angry that you don't feel the weather? The sting of the winter wind on your face is nothing in comparison to the feeling that is completely engulfing you. 

I loved this dress by Skindustrial Bodyworks. It is available in several colors just in time for dances, parties, gatherings, date nights around this holiday season so make sure to grab them all!

Be back in a bit luvs!

Body
Skin: [PF] <Crystal> - Doll V2
Hair: .Olive. the Snow Princess FullSet Hair - RARE @ The Arcade
 ~*I edited my hair in photoshop! Added my lil whispies but its gorgeous on its own!*~
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Anim // Black Eye
Eyebrows: #adored - downtown brows - full pack
Eyeshadow: #adored - vanessa eyeshadows - full pack
Lipstick: NOX. Drama Lips (Nyam Nyam Appliers)
Hairbase: PAPRBG. Candy Girl Base FULL PACK

Outfit
Dress: SKBW Ornament Dress Fatpack - with HUD @ Frosty Cart Sale
Heels: REIGN.- High Society Heels- Black
Gloves: :AE: Appliers for SLINK Hands Tattoo Opera Gloves
Collar: .random.Matter. - Sona Neck Brace - Black @ Uber

Pose 
{Imeka} Chaconnee - Pose Pack (slightly altered with Animare) @ C88



No comments:

Post a Comment