Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Creepy/Tiki! {DRBC Double Banger!}



It's that time again! I've been having fun doing these exclusively for my DRBC! Dizzy, owner and mastermind of the store, is such a busy lady. So I will have one picture done and then she's got something else ready to blog and I'm still behind so...DRBC Double Bangers make it easy for me to show you a couple outfits, same designer. This is a great one because you can see the diversity available. From one to the next, day and night.
I'm not sure how many more days Erotigacha has left but my top outfit is available there and they're super cute! If you haven't been there to snag it and other goodies, make sure to hit it up before it's gone FOREVER!! ...or before they decide to put it out at their shops, or on the MP lol.
The Charlie dress is one of my favs because of its versatility. It has a HUD so there are many different color options and many different ways to wear this baby! So get to it and show your pics in the DRBC Flickr pool! We wanna see!
Also I have these exceptionally cute nails on and I know, I know you can barely see them in the bottom pic so I will include vendor pics and hopefully sneak in another blog for my Dark Passions soon! Bcreative, owner of Dark Passions has been working her bum off on some awesome nail designs for us creepy girls, and even some clothes! *gasp* I love when she has a sec to make some clothes. Make sure to keep updated on all things Dark Passions and DRBC by following them on Facebook!! Okay okay busy Gia! Eyes here, I got tons more to show!

Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Skin: (Top) -Glam Affair - Rose - Desert Rose ( Jamaica & America ) FLF
Skin: (bottom) Glam Affair - Katra Skin [ America ] 05 @ Skin Fair 2015
Hair: (top) *PH* cat hair -black.fade-
Hair: (Bottom) +Spellbound+ Salome // Chapter III : Magic
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Jade
Eyeliner (top pic): {MOON}. Obsession Eyeliner
Mani: (bottom) DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - My Bats Are Melting RARE @ Luck o the Irish



Outfit
Top pic: ::drbc:: retro bunny - purrfect [boxed] - RARE @ Erotigacha
Bottom Pic:::drbc:: charli outfit w/ 8 texture hud - HUD 1
---Check it out on the Marketplace!
Socks (bottom pic): Izzie's - Unisex Socks (TDRF)
Heels (bottom pic): Ingenue :: Louise Heels :: Ballet @ The Arcade
Glasses (bottom pic): Glam Affair - Romantic Girl Glasses
Kitty (bottom pic): -Pixicat- Wonderland.Cat nr.1 (Black) @ The Arcade
Claws (top pic): [CX] Ring Claws (Black) RARE

Poses
top pic: D: I cant remember! *insert spankings here!*
bottom pic: {Imeka} Mandy - Pose Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment